Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ELEGANT CREATED PINK SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND 14K PENDANT

View this interesting item Detail PRICED TO SELL IS THIS BEAUTIFUL, BRAND NEW, CREATED .46 TCW OVAL SHAPED PINK SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND 14K WHITE GOLD PENDANT. THIS SPARKLING PIECE HAS A RETAIL PRICE OF $325. (source:amazon.com)
Woman Interest

Labels:


Related Jewelry :

  • 1/2 Carat Diamond 14K Two-Tone Gold Heart Pendant ...
  • (WomanInterest) 14k Yellow Gold, Princess-Cut, Dia...
  • (Women'sInterest) Movado Women's Amorosa Watch #06...
  • WomanI-Swirl - Stunning Two Tone Comfort Fit Weddi...
  • Woman I - Pashmina Shawl - Annual Clearance Sale $...
  • Woman I - Thank You Favor Box Kit - Silver
  • Woman I - Danshuz Deluxe Dyeable Ballet Shoe
  • Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bri...
  • Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Form...
  • Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame