Sunday, May 20, 2007

Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bridal Petticoat Wedding Gown Slip (130DS)

Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bridal Petticoat Wedding Gown Slip (130DS)

Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bridal Petticoat Wedding Gown Slip (130DS) - This bridal petticoat/slip is a nylon taffeta skirt with three adjustable and removable hoops. It also has a drawstring waist that fits any size up to a 42" waist. And is 39" in length.The bottom circumference is 120"

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Form...
  • Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame
  • Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") W...
  • Woman I - Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement R...
  • Woman I - Mens White Gold Diamond Wedding Band
  • Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedd...
  • Woman I - Lenox "Wedding Promises" Double Album
  • Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho
  • Woman I -Surplice Ribbed Stretch Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater