Sunday, May 20, 2007

Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame

Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame

Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame - Showcase a favorite photo of the two of you in this stunning Lenox frame. The top and bottom edges of the frame are slightly curved, providing a lovely contrast to the straight sides. A heart motif is sculpted at the bottom right, reflecting the love shared - and shown - in the photograph displayed within.

Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame - Lenox's Forevermore accessories fill the most romantic day of your life with keepsakes to cherish for a lifetime. Revisit the flush of the wedding or a happy anniversary celebration with this lovely 8-by-10-inch picture frame. Simple and elegant, its wide silver-plated border is sculpted at the top and bottom by thick, swooping edging, and a raised heart design graces the lower right-hand corner.

The frame glows with a mirror polish and has a pleasantly substantial look on a shelf or bedside table. It can easily be cleaned by hand and needs only occasional polishing. Set out two frames for a pair of memories or one for each child in the family. Measuring 12 by 14-1/2 inches, it coordinates with the Forevermore wedding album to display a collection of special moments. --Kara Karll - Amazon.com Review

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") W...
  • Woman I - Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement R...
  • Woman I - Mens White Gold Diamond Wedding Band
  • Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedd...
  • Woman I - Lenox "Wedding Promises" Double Album
  • Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho
  • Woman I -Surplice Ribbed Stretch Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater
  • Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover
  • Woman I - Ladies Ribbed Knit V-Neck Sweater Vest