Tuesday, June 26, 2007

1/2 Carat Diamond 14K Two-Tone Gold Heart Pendant Necklace

View this interesting item Details You deserve to look your best with this fetching 1/2 carat Diamond 14K two-tone gold heart pendant necklace. This pendant has 48 round-brilliant cut Diamonds. Half of the Diamonds are yellow Diamonds. There is a half-carat of Diamonds on this heart pendant. This half-carat Diamond heart pendant is made of 14K two-tone gold. There is 14K yellow gold and 14K white gold on this Diamond heart pendant. You will also receive a free yellow gold chain with this Diamond heart pendant. Fall in love with this amazing 1/2 carat Diamond 14K two-tone gold heart pendant necklace! (source:amazon.com)
Woman Interest

Labels:


Related Jewelry :

  • (WomanInterest) 14k Yellow Gold, Princess-Cut, Dia...
  • (Women'sInterest) Movado Women's Amorosa Watch #06...
  • WomanI-Swirl - Stunning Two Tone Comfort Fit Weddi...
  • Woman I - Pashmina Shawl - Annual Clearance Sale $...
  • Woman I - Thank You Favor Box Kit - Silver
  • Woman I - Danshuz Deluxe Dyeable Ballet Shoe
  • Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bri...
  • Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Form...
  • Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame
  • Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") W...