Sunday, May 20, 2007

Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Formal Prom Bridesmaid

Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Formal Prom Bridesmaid

Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Formal Prom Bridesmaid - Sleek long medium-weight satin halter dress with rhinestone pin accent at waist, side boning on the bodice, matching scarf, fully lined with tulle bottomed slip for elegant fullness at the bottom, zip back.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame
  • Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") W...
  • Woman I - Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement R...
  • Woman I - Mens White Gold Diamond Wedding Band
  • Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedd...
  • Woman I - Lenox "Wedding Promises" Double Album
  • Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho
  • Woman I -Surplice Ribbed Stretch Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater
  • Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover