Sunday, June 03, 2007

(WomanInterest) 14k Yellow Gold, Princess-Cut, Diamond Classic 4-Prong Pendant (1/3 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

View this interesting item Details

(WomanInterest)-A classic diamond pendant makes a beautiful gift. A jewelry wardrobe staple, it looks right with any outfit and will never go out of style. This elegant pendant highlights a single princess-cut diamond, with a weight of 1/3 carat, showcased in a 4-prong basket setting of 14 karat yellow gold.

A polished split bale secures the diamond to an 18-inch yellow gold cable chain that fastens with a spring ring clasp.
Woman Interest

Labels:


Related Jewelry :

  • (Women'sInterest) Movado Women's Amorosa Watch #06...
  • WomanI-Swirl - Stunning Two Tone Comfort Fit Weddi...
  • Woman I - Pashmina Shawl - Annual Clearance Sale $...
  • Woman I - Thank You Favor Box Kit - Silver
  • Woman I - Danshuz Deluxe Dyeable Ballet Shoe
  • Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bri...
  • Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Form...
  • Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame
  • Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") W...
  • Woman I - Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement R...