Friday, May 25, 2007

WomanI-Swirl - Stunning Two Tone Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Him & Her! Custom Made! Choose your Size.

View this interesting item Details

WomanI-Swirl - Stunning Two Tone Comfort Fit Wedding Band for Him & Her! Custom Made! Choose your Size-Classic Two-Tone Wedding Band for Him & Her - Comfort Fit! Six mm wide, 925 Sterling Silver & 10K Gold. All of our rings are custom made. Contact us for any customizations! (Also available in 14K Gold, 18K Gold, Titanium & Gold, or Platinum!)

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Pashmina Shawl - Annual Clearance Sale $...
  • Woman I - Thank You Favor Box Kit - Silver
  • Woman I - Danshuz Deluxe Dyeable Ballet Shoe
  • Woman I - New 3 Bone Hoop Skirt Bridal Taffeta Bri...
  • Woman I - Satin Halter Dress Crystal Pin Prom Form...
  • Woman I - Lenox Forevermore Silverplated 8x10 Frame
  • Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") W...
  • Woman I - Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement R...
  • Woman I - Mens White Gold Diamond Wedding Band
  • Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedd...