Sunday, May 20, 2007

Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") Wedding Band / Thumb Ring

Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16) Wedding Band / Thumb Ring

Woman I - Sterling Silver 4 mm (less than 3/16") Wedding Band / Thumb Ring - The Half Round Dome Shape of this Ring Is the Most Popular shape in Wedding Bands. Because of manufacturing difficulties in making this kind of Wedding Band, this is only found in finer stores.

This Ring is little under 3/16" (4.0 mm) wide, and has a Very Nice Solid Feel to it. And because it's all hand polished (no plating), sizing and engraving of this ring is no problem ©.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Engagement R...
  • Woman I - Mens White Gold Diamond Wedding Band
  • Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedd...
  • Woman I - Lenox "Wedding Promises" Double Album
  • Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho
  • Woman I -Surplice Ribbed Stretch Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater
  • Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover
  • Woman I - Ladies Ribbed Knit V-Neck Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -L/S Sweater