Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho

Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho

Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho - Slip it on, and you're set to go. The ease and wearability of this bright little sweater style poncho makes it a favorite for topping both casual and dressy outfits. Acrylic. Hand wash. One size fits all.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I -Surplice Ribbed Stretch Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater
  • Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover
  • Woman I - Ladies Ribbed Knit V-Neck Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -L/S Sweater
  • Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug
  • Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim...
  • Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set
  • Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress
  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket