Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim, Regular & Petite Sizes

Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim, Regular & Petite Sizes

Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim, Regular & Petite Sizes - This very feminine jacket boasts a gauze-like tissue trim on the collar, pockets, and hem.

A button front placket, a fitted waistband and a 2-button cuff completes this sophisticated style. Cotton blend. Machine wash cold.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set
  • Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress
  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket
  • Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan
  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt
  • Woman I -Dina K. Belt Print Halter/ Boyshort Bikini
  • Woman I - AG Twill Cargo Pocket Skirt
  • WomanI-Ladies Woven Skirt w/Embroidery
  • WomanI-Ladies Asymmetrical Woven Skirt
  • WomanI-Medium Weight Jacket w/ Detachable Hood