Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater

Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater

Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater - Beautiful crochet details at the bell sleeves enhace the feminine charm of this spectacular sweater. It's cut to fall just to the hip and features a fine gauge knit with a fold down neck. 100% acrylic. Machine wash and dry. Made in USA.

(Note: This item runs quite small. Please order one size up for best fit.)

Woman Interest

Labels: , , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover
  • Woman I - Ladies Ribbed Knit V-Neck Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -L/S Sweater
  • Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug
  • Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim...
  • Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set
  • Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress
  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket
  • Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan
  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt