Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover

Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover

Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover - Comfortable cotton in a preppy style looks great over your favorite top or on its own.

This ribbed v-neck is inspired by country club style, but looks at home absolutley anywhere. Approx. length: 22". (Hip length.) 80% cotton / 20% polyester.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Ladies Ribbed Knit V-Neck Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -L/S Sweater
  • Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug
  • Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim...
  • Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set
  • Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress
  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket
  • Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan
  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt
  • Woman I -Dina K. Belt Print Halter/ Boyshort Bikini