Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress

Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress

Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress -This fun style is perfect over tights and fabulous layered over your favorite jeans.

Pair it with leggings and boots and slip on a wide belt for a super-trendy style. 100% acrylic. Machine wash. Dry flat.

Woman Interest

Labels: , , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket
  • Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan
  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt
  • Woman I -Dina K. Belt Print Halter/ Boyshort Bikini
  • Woman I - AG Twill Cargo Pocket Skirt
  • WomanI-Ladies Woven Skirt w/Embroidery
  • WomanI-Ladies Asymmetrical Woven Skirt
  • WomanI-Medium Weight Jacket w/ Detachable Hood
  • WomanI-Pointelle Knit S/S Cardigan
  • WomanI-Ladies Box-Pleat Skirt