Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug

Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug

Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug - Graceful details like a v-neck and 3/4 length sleeves create a feminine style that adds sophistication to any outfit. This cropped cardigan warms you up witha 3-button front closure, straight hem and ribbed knit cuffs. Solid color shrug: 100% acrylic.

Sparkle thread shrug: 95% acrylic / 5% metallic. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Made in the USA.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim...
  • Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set
  • Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress
  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket
  • Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan
  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt
  • Woman I -Dina K. Belt Print Halter/ Boyshort Bikini
  • Woman I - AG Twill Cargo Pocket Skirt
  • WomanI-Ladies Woven Skirt w/Embroidery
  • WomanI-Ladies Asymmetrical Woven Skirt