Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set

Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set

Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set - Designed with funk and flair, this bra and panty set features black denim and lace trim.

The padded, underwire bra is designed with lace peeking above the denim trim on the top half of the bra, while the matching thong has a mesh back and a dangling heart charm by the waist. Nylon/spandex. Machine wash gentle or hand wash.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Sleeveless Sweater Dress
  • Woman I -Ladies Military Jacket
  • Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan
  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt
  • Woman I -Dina K. Belt Print Halter/ Boyshort Bikini
  • Woman I - AG Twill Cargo Pocket Skirt
  • WomanI-Ladies Woven Skirt w/Embroidery
  • WomanI-Ladies Asymmetrical Woven Skirt
  • WomanI-Medium Weight Jacket w/ Detachable Hood
  • WomanI-Pointelle Knit S/S Cardigan