Sunday, May 20, 2007

Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedding Band- White Gold

Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedding Band- White Gold

Woman I - Mens Stunning 2 Channel Set Diamond Wedding Band- White Gold - Stunning solid 10k Gold with 0.12 of a carat of round cut natural diamonds at a price that anyone can afford. Set in 2 Channels.

The with of the ring is about 7mm at the widest point on the top.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Lenox "Wedding Promises" Double Album
  • Woman I - V-Neck Knit Poncho
  • Woman I -Surplice Ribbed Stretch Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -Ladies Fine Gauge Knit Turtleneck Sweater
  • Woman I -Ribbed V-Neck Preppy Pullover
  • Woman I - Ladies Ribbed Knit V-Neck Sweater Vest
  • Woman I -L/S Sweater
  • Woman I - 3/4 Sleeve 3 Button Shrug
  • Woman I -Contemporary Fitted Jacket w/ Tissue Trim...
  • Woman I - Two Color Lace Trim Bra and Panty Set