Saturday, May 19, 2007

Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan

Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan

Woman I -Famous Maker Lace-Up Cardigan - A beautiful v-neck and delicate lace-up detailing will make this one spectacular addition to your wardrobe. Ideal for pairing up with all your favorites -- tanks, tees, and camis for year round wear. The sleeves feature lace-up details at the cuffs that match the detailing at the neck. 100% acrylic.

Machine wash / dry. Made in the USA.

Woman Interest

Labels: , ,


Related Jewelry :

  • Woman I - Coolwear Jeans 4-Pocket Jean Mini Skirt
  • Woman I -Dina K. Belt Print Halter/ Boyshort Bikini
  • Woman I - AG Twill Cargo Pocket Skirt
  • WomanI-Ladies Woven Skirt w/Embroidery
  • WomanI-Ladies Asymmetrical Woven Skirt
  • WomanI-Medium Weight Jacket w/ Detachable Hood
  • WomanI-Pointelle Knit S/S Cardigan
  • WomanI-Ladies Box-Pleat Skirt
  • WomanI-Chateau 3/4-Sleeve Belted Shirtdress
  • WomanI-Lightweight Cotton French Terry Zip Hood Ja...